Brine Group is truly a place where driven professionals can participate in our growth, be challenged to reach their goals and control their future. If you are a highly motivated recruiting, staffing or sales professional, or have a strong desire for a career in recruiting, please contact us. We offer outstanding compensation, benefits, a comprehensive training program, inspiring corporate culture and all the tools necessary to help ensure your success.
Brine Group Benefits: Excellent compensation with an aggressive Commission Structure and Rewarding Bonus Program; Comprehensive Medical Benefits Package, Delta Dental Insurance; Retirement; Paid Time-off & Company Holidays; comprehensive training program and much more!
Brine Group Perks: Small Privately-held Company located in Burlington; Fitness Center; Restaurants & Shopping Options within Walking Distance; Comprehensive Business Development & Sales Training Program; Career Development & Advancement Opportunities; Collaborative, Small Team Work Environment & Start-up Atmosphere; Work Hard Play Hard Culture; Company-sponsored Social Events; Sales Competitions; and much more!
Brine Group Careers
MA - Burlington
Reporting to the Vice President of Recruiting & Talent Solutions, the Talent Engagement Specialist is a social media savvy, highly energetic and enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude and outstanding data/lead research skills. This individual is extremely comfortable communicating online (Email, Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc.), conducting web searches and collecting/ organizing/ presenting data or leads.
Support professional executive recruiting team by identifying potential applicants and/or clients through web-based research and initiating initial outreach campaigns via email and/or other online communication platform. Fulfill requests for more information and facilitate engagement between interested applicants or potential clients and recruiting staff.
Qualities we seek:
- Can-do attitude; self-starter!
- Positive, outgoing personality and curiosity. You have no reservations proactively reaching out to people online and saying "hi!" - in fact, you enjoy it!
- Not afraid to push past your limits (If you don't have the answer, you research it and become the resident expert)
- High Energy - able to work and process information at a high rate of speed!
To qualify, the individual must meet the following criteria:
- 6+ months of web research experience (in a professional or academic setting). Very comfortable searching for people/things/companies online and digging a little deeper to learn more.
- Excellent PC and typing skills (you are a "cut & paste champion" and probably know a few keyboard shortcuts). Excel, database or CRM experience would be a plus, but is not required.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills (especially communicating online and in writing)
- Social media savvy - very comfortable with several of the common platforms (from a user perspective)
- 1+ year of web research skills (in a professional or academic setting)
- Able to commute to and work in our Burlington office
Highlights of what we can offer you:
- Part-time or Full-time option
- Base pay + bonus opportunities
- Chance to support and learn from a very experienced talent acqusition team
- Casual, collaborative, positive and extremely friendly work environment
- Free coffee/tea/water and…candy
- Free GYM membership
- Flex time
- Opportunity for growth into sales and/or talent acquisition roles
MA - Burlington
Brine Group, a busy high tech recruiting agency in Burlington, MA has a new role!!
We need a junior/up-and-coming Account Manager with IT staffing experience.
This person has 2 years experience, is ready to jump into a more visible role and wants to play an integral part to scale a contracts division. The AM will likely inherit a couple accounts, but will be expected to find and break into new accounts on an ongoing basis.
More about you:
You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining client relationships on a local and national basis. You will work directly with decision makers in establishing contract staffing needs, negotiating contracts, and closing on assignments. About your counterpart: The Senior Technical Recruiter is a focused hardworking and determined amazing team player. The IT Group as a whole (including perm recruiters) is highly supportive and collaborative.
Reporting to: VP of Talent Solutions
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in sales in the staffing industry
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and succeed in a faced paced environment
- Ability to prospect for new business, develop relationships and close business
- Must have a high sense of urgency and a drive for financial reward
MA - Burlington
Headquartered in the Boston area, Brine Group is a talent acquisition and recruiting firm providing solutions to clients in the technology and healthcare sectors. Over the past 15 years, we have successfully partnered with and built teams at some of the country's most innovative technology and healthcare organizations, including working with leading venture-funded companies and nearly all of the premier hospitals in New England and beyond.
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
You will be networking, recruiting and placing top professionals in permanent full time positions. You will also learn how to develop new business and maintain effective relationships with existing clients to meet sales objectives.
- Achieve weekly productivity metrics and monthly, quarterly and annual placement/sales goals.
- Manage, control and guide candidates and clients through the entire interviewing and closing process from start to finish.
- Collaborate with team members to understand client's hiring requirements, and Identify quality candidates to fill client positions quickly and efficiently.
- Source, recruit, screen, and qualify potential candidates for presentation to client's open position.
- Utilize a wide variety of recruiting strategies such as sourcing, networking, referrals, advertising, job boards, social media, etc.
- Identify, document and track candidate and client activities via our CRM and ATS.
This is an Incredible Opportunity and Here's Why!
- Earn significant income via very competitive sales compensation plan
- Play a KEY role in helping grow a small organization to a 60 plus multi divisional, regionally recognized recruitment firm, leadership responsibilities available if desired.
- Work at a company with a high volume of business and exclusive long-term clients
- Add value to the organization and be RECOGNIZED for it.
- Significant career growth - Performance based, not tenured based
- Direct access to experienced senior leadership including CEO
- Work at a firm with a great Culture, Value System and Corporate Integrity
- Work within a Professional and FUN environment
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A proven record of high achievement
- Intellectual agility and natural curiosity
- Superb communication skills (written and verbal)
- Be passionate in something!
- You operate at "one speed" - high energy with a sense of urgency
- Attention to details; organized and metric-driven
- Professional acumen.
- 1-3 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
No results found