Talent Engagement Specialist (PT or FT)
Location: MA - Burlington
Job ID: 8703
Reporting to the Vice President of Recruiting & Talent Solutions, the Talent Engagement Specialist is a social media savvy, highly energetic and enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude and outstanding data/lead research skills. This individual is extremely comfortable communicating online (Email, Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc.), conducting web searches and collecting/ organizing/ presenting data or leads.
Support professional executive recruiting team by identifying potential applicants and/or clients through web-based research and initiating initial outreach campaigns via email and/or other online communication platform. Fulfill requests for more information and facilitate engagement between interested applicants or potential clients and recruiting staff.
Qualities we seek:
- Can-do attitude; self-starter!
- Positive, outgoing personality and curiosity. You have no reservations proactively reaching out to people online and saying "hi!" - in fact, you enjoy it!
- Not afraid to push past your limits (If you don't have the answer, you research it and become the resident expert)
- High Energy - able to work and process information at a high rate of speed!
To qualify, the individual must meet the following criteria:
- 6+ months of web research experience (in a professional or academic setting). Very comfortable searching for people/things/companies online and digging a little deeper to learn more.
- Excellent PC and typing skills (you are a "cut & paste champion" and probably know a few keyboard shortcuts). Excel, database or CRM experience would be a plus, but is not required.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills (especially communicating online and in writing)
- Social media savvy - very comfortable with several of the common platforms (from a user perspective)
- 1+ year of web research skills (in a professional or academic setting)
- Able to commute to and work in our Burlington office
Highlights of what we can offer you:
- Part-time or Full-time option
- Base pay + bonus opportunities
- Chance to support and learn from a very experienced talent acqusition team
- Casual, collaborative, positive and extremely friendly work environment
- Free coffee/tea/water and…candy
- Free GYM membership
- Flex time
- Opportunity for growth into sales and/or talent acquisition roles
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.