Working For You
We at Brine Group are proud of the results we have achieved for our clients. We will work hard to earn your trust and locate the best candidates for your organization. The strength of our model comes from the business partnerships forged with our clients to give them the competitive edge and the results they desire. When you have the highest standards for staffing your organization, allow us to partner with you as an experienced and trusted leader in locating and hiring the highest caliber employees.
- Our experienced recruiters are skilled professionals who specialize in their respective markets/disciplines. You are assured that your organization and your open position(s) will be represented by professionals who are knowledgeable about your industry and understand your staffing needs.
- Our experienced recruiters will take the time to understand your hiring objectives and thoroughly search and carefully review all possible candidates to ensure that the right ones are presented to you.
- Our expansive network and professional connections can introduce you to many top caliber candidates not readily available through employment ads, web sites and other sources. This is all we do. We network the marketplace every day searching for the best professionals for you.
- Access to top-caliber applicants not posting resumes on-line or searching employment ads.
- Extensive applicant assessment and screening, including a thorough understanding of each applicant’s strengths, weaknesses, and search criteria to ensure a successful match.
- Arrangement of phone and/or face-to-face interviews.
- Communication of candidate feedback and other relevant information essential to the hiring process.
- Verification of references.
- Assistance in developing and negotiating offer details to ensure candidate’s acceptance and smooth transition into your employ.
- Cost effective, contingency based staffing solution. A reasonable fee* is paid only when a candidate provided by Brine Group is hired.
- The best candidate available based on your requirements.
*Brine Group placement services are paid by the employer on a contingency or modified retained basis and are determined at the beginning of the recruiting assignment. We offer a reasonable guarantee and refund policy.