Orthopaedic Surgeon needed - Foot and Ankle - total joint replacement
Location: CT - New Britain
Job ID: 9006
We are a well-established, busy group of five orthopedic surgeons with one physician retiring, and we are located in Central Connecticut. Our Orthopaedic Practice also includes a podiatrist, interventional pain management specialist and a physician assistant. Ancillary services include facilities with PT/OT, MRI and durable medical equipment.
- A great opportunity for candidates who would like to pursue their niche interests in community populations such as veterans, the elderly, sports, etc.
- Shared, minimal call responsibility (1:7), no ED coverage required, but available if desired
- 2019/2020 Grads welcome to apply
- New graduates will receive mentorship and training from our strong orthopaedic leadership team
- You will be part of a team in a comfortable working environment
- Our offices provide a wide range of services across the orthopaedic spectrum
- Our physicians are trained in the most advanced minimally invasive techniques
- Large geographic footprint with three outpatient office locations
- We offer competitive 401K, vacation and benefits
US Citizen or Green Card Resident preferred; Board Certified or Board eligible. Can be a new graduate. Must be able to obtain Connecticut licensure before you begin practicing.
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.