Nurses of all specialties (staff, supervisory, management, and executive)
Location: MA - Burlington
Job ID: 8866
Do I need to use a Professional Recruiter?
Let's face it, in today's healthcare market an experienced RN can find a job on his/her own. But finding the right job is time consuming and challenging at best. If you are actively searching for a new job, or just want to be kept informed of good career opportunities, please contact Brine Group. A Brine Group Professional Recruiter is devoted to your search. They are industry experts experienced at finding you the right position, one that you can be excited about. And guess what? The services of a Brine Group recruiter are FREE to you the nurse.
Simply put, Brine Group helps RN's (staff, supervisory, management, and executive) locate jobs throughout New England. Our clients are some of the most prestigious health care providers in the world. We are experts in the industry and are able leverage our valuable contacts to provide you with the hottest jobs on the market today. Again, this is a FREE service to you, the RN.
Free Services We Provide For You:
- Locate jobs that are right for you, based on your job search criteria (not ours).
- Ensure your preparedness for interviews, on an employer-specific basis.
- Negotiate salaries to ensure that your earning potential is fully realized.
- Guide and help you through the process of job transitioning.
- Inform you about ongoing industry trends that may directly affect your career path.
We locate permanent, part time, per diem, and contract opportunities in the following areas:
- Operating Room (OR)
- Emergency Room (ER)
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) (MICU) (SICU) (NICU) (PICU)
- Cardiac Care Unit (CCU)
- Post Anesthesia Care Unite (PACU)
- Psychiatric/ Behavioral Health
- Labor & Delivery (L&D)
- Cardiac Catheterization Lab
- Burn Unit
- Elder/Senior Services (Assisted Living, LTC, Alzheimer's, Home Care, Hospice)
- And more
Do you want to relocate to the Medical Mecca of the world? Just contact Brine Group. We will help you locate the best jobs within the Massachusetts/ New England area. Many of our clients offer relocation packages.
Please visit our web site to see a sampling of our current assignments. Not all of our jobs are listed, so call us if you do not see anything of interest. We look forward to being your "career consultants".
All communication will be held in strictest confidence
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.