GI needed in beautiful Southern NH
Location: NH - Nashua
Job ID: 8724
We are looking to expand our Digestive Health Service and are in the planning phases of a new Digestive Health Center. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team that brings new services to the community.
- Gastroenterology team includes 4 physicians and 1 allied health professional
- Call is 1:5 and shared equally among all providers in the group
- Competitive compensation
- 6 weeks of paid time off (increasing to 7 weeks at 5 years of service)
- Additional week for CME with generous spending allowance
- Fringe benefits include:
- contributions toward retirement savings
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Malpractice and disability coverage
Our physician-led medical group practices collectively as a single entity around a shared medical record with a mission to achieve high quality, well-coordinated care in a stable financial and operational environment.
The stability of our integrated delivery system (financially and strategically) and our medical leadership model is a terrific opportunity for physicians just finishing their training, and a welcomed respite for those physicians still navigating the multitude of changes in healthcare on their own, or find themselves in a situation without a voice.
We are affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center and serve patients in southern New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts - an area with a strong economy, some of the best schools in the nation, diversity and access to Boston, the lakes, the mountains and the oceans. Our region boasts a low cost of living for the north east and New Hampshire has no state income tax.
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.