Pharmacy Manager- Oncology
Location: MA - Boston
Job ID: 8644
Pharmacy Manager - Oncology
Boston Specialty Teaching Hospital
The Pharmacy Manager oversees the pharmacy operations of the satellite infusion clinics to ensure high-quality patient care is provided in compliance with regulations, hospital policies and practices. In addition, participates in the evaluation of potentials network sites and serves as a resource to existing network sites.
- A Bachelor's Degree or Doctorate in Pharmacy from an accredited college of Pharmacy is required, along with 7+ years of hospital pharmacy experience, 4+ years of oncology pharmacy experience, and 3+ years in a Leadership role.
- Board Certified in Oncology Pharmacy (BCOP); an advanced degree related to a specialty practice area is preferred.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to dispense medication accurately and efficiently, with particular attention to details.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills needed.
- Must have supervisory training, organization, and time management skills in order to achieve departmental goals.
All communication will be held in strictest confidence
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.