Geriatric Medicine - Physician
Location: MA - New Bedford
Job ID: 8326
Community Health Center located in revitalized coastal community in Southeastern Massachusetts is seeking a Geriatric Medicine Physician to add to its growing staff.
- Excellent salary and benefits offered
- Loan Repayment Available
- 39 Accrued PTO Days per year
- Medical Degree with current Massachusetts license
- ACLS/CPR certified preferred
- Board eligible/Board certified preferred
- Residence in the Greater New Bedford area preferred
- Commitment and interest in working with low income and minority population
- Visa Candidates accepted
Since opening our doors in 1981, the health center has provided care to patients in Southeastern Massachusetts. In 2015, the health center opened a second facility to expand coverage to patients in the area. The health center has a proud legacy of partnering with patients to mange chronic illnesses such as diabetes, asthma, heart and lung disease, depression, cancer and HIV/AIDS. Great location just 1 hour to Boston and 30 minutes to Providence and Cape Cod. If you like salt water recreation, water sports or just relaxing on a beautiful beach, we're the spot for you.
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.