Location: ME - Augusta
Job ID: 8220
Primary Care Physician - Long Term Care/Skilled Rehabilitation-Central Maine
Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician needed with interest in Long Term Care/Skilled Rehabilitation to join our dynamic team of providers. Our target group of patients are those requiring care for rehabilitation, dementia and long term care patients. We work closely with each other and our clinical staff at both facilities and enjoy a professional and collegial relationship within this team approach. The ideal candidate will also participate in quality improvement projects to ensure our patients receive excellent comprehensive care. Work schedule provides flexibility in hours. Phone call is 1:4 and generally very light.
- $20,000/year in student loan repayment opportunities
- Full health, vision and dental benefits
- Relocation allowance
- CME time and dollars
- 401a and 403b retirement plans
- Opportunities to precept at our affiliated Family Medicine residency or Geriatric Fellowship
- Opportunity for growth into leadership roles within the system
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.