Location: NH - Berlin
Job ID: 8177
Northern NH Hospital is seeking a full-time OB/GYN physician as a hospital employee to add to its staff.
- Schedule is 4 days per week with one fixed week day off.
- Call is 1 in 3 days on average (122/year) with approx 18 weekends per year.
- Join 2 other OB/GYN's in the practice
- Approximately 100 OB deliveries per year
- Competitive salary, generous vacation, personal time, and holidays
- CME days and funds
- Professional liability Insurance
- Health, dental, long-term disability, term life insurance plans
- Sick time and extended illness bank
- 403(b) and 457(b)
- Excellent student teaching opportunities
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- Student loan reimbursement consideration
- Visa Candidates will be considered
Located in New Hampshire's White Mountains, the area offers activities through all 4 seasons, family friendly towns, excellent student/teacher ratios in local schools, no state income tax and abundant outdoor recreation including skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, fishing, canoeing, swimming, camping and more. Outlet shopping is less than an hour away with reasonable access to Boston, Montreal, Portland, Maine; Burlington, VT; and the New Hampshire seacoast.
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.