Laboratory Supervisor, Core Lab - Night Shift
Location: MA - Boston
Job ID: 9022
Laboratory Supervisor, Core Lab
Schedule: M-F, Night Shift
Location: Boston Teaching Hospital
- Base salary range (depending on experience): $70,000 - $100,000
- Night diff: $4.00/hr
- State-of-the-art Lab
- Free onsite parking
- The Night Shift Lab Supervisor reports directly to the Chemistry Technical Director.
- His/her responsibilities encompass night operations of the Core Lab including Automated and Special Chemistry, Toxicology, Blood Gas/Kiosk, Central Processing, Hematology, Special Hematology, Coagulation and Urinalysis.
- Coordinates work to provide timely completion of all tests.
- Responsible for weekly payroll and scheduling of lab personnel (including time off).
- Monitors test procedures as necessary to ensure adherence to lab quality control criteria and hospital policies and procedures.
- Answers questions, confers with hospital staff; ensures that the lab spaces are consistently maintained in a hygienically safe and functional condition.
- Oversees training of personnel in coordination with the Senior Technologist on the shifts and area specific supervisors.
- Assists in maintaining the methods books, quality control logs, machine maintenance logs, quality assurance logs.
- Oversees QC and QA on the night shift.
- BS or BA in Science from an accredited college; Bachelors Degree in Medical Technology preferred.
- ASCP certification or equivalent.
- 5+ years in Chemistry. Core Lab experience is a plus.
- 4+ years in a Leadership role.
All communication will be held in strictest confidence
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.