Fellowship Trained Hand Surgeon needed in ME
Location: ME - Bangor
Job ID: 9251
Exciting and unique opportunity to join a well established private orthopedic practice of 11 physicians and a new surgery center in Northern Maine. We are looking for a Fellowship Trained Hand Surgeon who wants to practice state of the art medicine in a small city with a large tertiary referral base. Endless outdoor activities are close by to your city, country or lake front home.
- Have the opportunity to practice 100% hand and be very busy right away as you'll be replacing a retiring Partner
- Take Hand Call only with the option to take orthopedic call if you wish
- Competitive salary & benefit package
- Partner owned onsite MRI and Physical and Occupational Therapy Services
- Practice partnership after one year
- Surgery Center partnership after one year
- New private surgical center opening in April 2019
- No overly burdensome buy-ins to the practice or surgical center
Do your outpatient surgery at our new privately owned Ambulatory Surgery Facility offering a high quality of care, very low infection rates and efficiencies not seen in hospital outpatient environments.
- Centrally located providing easy access to the mountains, coast and many area lakes where hunting, fishing, kayaking, hiking, mountain biking, downhill skiing at Sugarloaf USA and outdoor adventure abound.
- International Airport
- An award winning community rated as one of America's Best Small Metro Areas in McMillan's Places Rated Almanac.
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.