Med Tech - Hematology, DAY SHIFT, $3K sign-on Bonus
Location: MA - Boston
Job ID: 9256
$3K sign-on bonus!!! MT/MLS/MLT - Hematology $3K sign-on bonus!!!
Full-Time, Day Shift
Location: Boston Teaching Hospital
- Performs routine and high complexity laboratory tests and procedures on blood and other body fluids.
- Prepares samples and reagents for testing.
- Responsible for the accuracy, interpretation and reporting of all test results.
- Performs routine maintenance on equipment and quality control for all reagents.
- Keeps accurate records of quality control, maintenance and workload data.
- Responsible to document all corrective action procedures undertaken in the Hematology Laboratory.
- Refers problems and/or unusual results to appropriate parties and documents all corrective action procedures undertaken in the Hematology Laboratory.
- Participates in proficiency testing program.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining an appropriate level of inventory and laboratory supplies.
- Bachelor Degree or Associates Degree in Medical Technology or Chemical, Physical, or biological science.
- ASCP certification or equivalent, or eligible.
- 1+ years of experience as an MT/MLS/MLT and experience on the Hematology bench.
- Flow Cytometry experience is a plus.
All communication will be held in strictest confidence
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.