Chemistry Medical Technologists
Location: MA - Boston
Job ID: 9245
1) MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST, CHEMISTRY - FULL-TIME DAY SHIFT
2) MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST, CHEMISTRY - FULL-TIME EVENING SHIFT
Location: Award-winning, nationally recognized, Boston Teaching Hospital
With minimal or no supervision, these positions perform routine and non-routine laboratory high complexity laboratory testing. Analyzes, records, and reports test results, conducts quality control when appropriate, and maintains equipment in working order.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or a Bachelor's Degree in a related field with certification in one of the various Clinical Laboratory disciplines or one year of satisfactory work experience in an accredited clinical laboratory is also acceptable.
- ASCP or NCA certification preferred.
- Must have the ability to operate sophisticated and technical equipment and perform tests requiring analytical and interpretive skills with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be able to work accurately and effectively under pressure.
All communication will be held in strictest confidence
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.