RVS or RVT
Location: MA - Boston
Job ID: 9079
Registered Vascular Sonographer (RVS) or Registered Vascular Technician (RVT)
Schedule: 4x10's, Mon - Thu, 7a - 5:30p
Location: Somerville (Mondays), Boston (Tue & Wed), Dedham (Thursdays)
Our client is an award winning multi-specialty, multi-location physician practice. Quite frankly, this is my favorite client for which to recruit! Not only do they offer great pay and great benefits (including up to 8% match on retirement contributions), they also offer a great work environment with very low turnover. And let's not forget the quality of patient care - it's so good that I decided to choose this organization for all of my healthcare needs.
- The vascular technologist works independently using extensive knowledge of vascular anatomy and physiology to perform thorough and accurate noninvasive vascular testing procedures (e.g., carotid duplex, arterial duplex, venous duplex, abdominal duplex, and noninvasive physiological arterial testing) on patients as ordered, and under the direction of the medical director of the Vascular Lab.
- You will operate sonographic equipment, follows established laboratory protocols, acquires high quality images and accurate information, and evaluates sonograms as well as generate preliminary reports of test results.
- The technologist also analyzes results and appropriately documents all findings, measurements, and dates necessary to complete exam.
- You will greet and escort patients into exam room, confirms appropriate clinical data, and obtain patient history.
- Associate's degree in health care related field (or equivalent education, training or experience) required. Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Certification/registration as a Registered Vascular Sonographer (RVS) or Registered Vascular Technician (RVT) by American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) required. CEU documentation for certification must be provided.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification.
- 1+ year of experience from a vascular testing training program or certification course, such as an internship or practicum.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and take initiative.
All communication will be held in strictest confidence
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.