Location: MA - Watertown
Job ID: 9352
Brine Group would like to extend our heartfelt appreciation to all of you healthcare workers who are on the frontlines of this battle against the COVID-19 pandemic. And for any of you who have been personally affected by the coronavirus, we extend our well-wishes to you and/or your loved ones for a speedy recovery. We have the best healthcare professionals in the world, and we trust you all will be instrumental in keeping those afflicted well cared for. THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!
Respiratory Therapist - 2 openings
Location: neighborhood of Boston, MA
2 full-time, permanent openings
* 1 day shift, 1 night shift
* During the COVID-19 crisis, part-time and temporary help will be considered
3 x 12 hour shifts
* 6a - 6:30p or 6p - 6:30a
* Could consider 8 hour shifts too (6a - 2:30p)
Our client serves a pediatric population with complex medical, mental health and educational needs. This facility is an integral part of Boston's important pediatric medical ecosystem. Many of the region's top physicians and hospitals refer to this facility because of their unparalleled level of expertise.
- NO COVID-19 cases as of now!!
- Plenty of PPE supplies!!
- Free onsite parking for employees!!
If you have a passion for service, and a desire to help children reach their potential, then working for our client may be for you.
Provides respiratory care relating to evaluation, treatment, teaching and support for a complex and varied group of Patients.
- Responds to cardiac and respiratory arrest according to Hospital policy.
- Answers questions and concerns regarding respiratory care issues from patients and families.
- Responsible for setup, monitoring, troubleshooting and systematic changes of all respiratory equipment.
- Performs invasive/non-invasive ventilator management on age specific sub-acute, rehabilitative and chronic patients.
- Assists in special procedures as requested by Director.
- Performs treatment medication preparation and administration and maintains accurate and current medication records.
- Responsible for respiratory patient assessment, evaluation and treatment.
- Makes respiratory therapeutic changes as determined by evaluation and treatment protocol and prescribed by a physician.
- Performs and labels culture and specimen collections from all patients as needed.
- Run Quality Control and blood gasses in the lab.
- Manage airways including emergent and routine tracheostomy tube changes.
- Completion of a two-year certification and/or four-year respiratory care program is required.
- CRT or RRT by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
- 1+ years of pediatric respiratory care experience, however new grads are encouraged to apply.
- Current Massachusetts respiratory care license.
- Current BCLS certification is required; PALS and NALS preferred.
All communication will be held in strictest confidence
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.