Medical Technologist - Hematology, evening shift
Location: MA - Boston
Job ID: 9362
MT/MLT - Hematology
Schedule: full-time, permanent
Location: Boston Teaching Hospital
- Recent approval for significant increases to base pay scale!!!
- Performs routine and non-routine laboratory tests including CLIA highly complex testing.
- Records and reviews results to determine if additional testing is required and performs those tests as needed.
- Performs troubleshooting of instruments, takes and records corrective action.
- Participates in inter/intra laboratory committees, such as safety committee.
- May orient and train new employees, students, and residents as needed.
- May assist in the set up of new procedures, modification of existing procedures, update of procedure manuals, and evaluation of new products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology, or a Bachelor's Degree in a related field with certification in one of the various Clinical Laboratory disciplines and 1 year of satisfactory work experience in an accredited clinical laboratory is acceptable.
- ASCP or NCA certification preferred.
- Will consider Associates Degree with ASCP Certification.
- Will consider new grads.
All communication will be held in strictest confidence
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.