Medical Technologist - Hematology, night shift
Location: MA - Boston
Job ID: 9363
MT/MLT - Hematology
Schedule: full-time, permanent
Shift: night shift, 11p - 7a
Location: Boston Teaching Hospital
- Recent approval for significant increases to base pay scale!!!
- $4.50/hr night shift diff.
- Performs routine and non-routine laboratory tests including CLIA highly complex testing.
- Records and reviews results to determine if additional testing is required and performs those tests as needed.
- Performs troubleshooting of instruments, takes and records corrective action.
- Participates in inter/intra laboratory committees, such as safety committee.
- May orient and train new employees, students, and residents as needed.
- May assist in the set up of new procedures, modification of existing procedures, update of procedure manuals, and evaluation of new products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology, or a Bachelor's Degree in a related field with certification in one of the various Clinical Laboratory disciplines and 1 year of satisfactory work experience in an accredited clinical laboratory is acceptable.
- ASCP or NCA certification preferred.
- Will consider Associates Degree with ASCP Certification.
- Will consider new grads.
- Microbiology experience required to complete gram staining requirements during the shift.
All communication will be held in strictest confidence
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.