MT/MLT, Chemistry and Microbiology
Location: MA - Boston
Job ID: 9371
Chemistry and Microbiology Medical Technologist
Full-Time, Night Shift
Fri (14 hrs)/ Sat (12 hrs)/ Sun (12 hrs)
Location: Boston Teaching Hospital
With minimal or no supervision, this position performs routine and non-routine chemistry and Microbiology laboratory tests. Analyzes, records, and reports test results, conducts quality control when appropriate, and maintains equipment in working order.
- Chemistry bench on Friday
- Microbiology bench on Saturday and Sunday
- 1+ years of experience in a clinical lab setting performing chemistry and microbiology testing preferred, however new grads are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or a related field preferred, however those with Associates Degrees in a related field are encouraged to apply.
- ASCP or NCA certification preferred, however those that are 'eligible' for certification are encouraged to apply.
All communication will be held in strictest confidence
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.