Senior Medical Technologist - Generalist ($6K sign-on bonus)
Location: MA - Chelmsford
Job ID: 9393
Senior Medical Technologist - Generalist
Location: Chelmsford, MA
- $6K sign-on bonus
- Competitive salaries & benefits
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free on-campus parking
The Senior Medical Technologist performs testing, reporting of results, and related duties necessary for the analysis of blood, body fluid, and other samples in the Blood Bank, Chemistry Laboratory, Hematology Laboratory, or Microbiology Laboratory. The Senior Medical Technologist acts as a leader in a technical area of the Laboratory, including being a resource for others in the department. The Senior Medical Technologist will also perform troubleshooting and resolves quality issues.
- Ideal candidate will be a Med Tech Generalist. Needs a strong background in Chemistry, Hematology and Blood Bank. Some Microbiology experience required working with gram stains and rapid testing.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree.
- Must have MT, MLS, or C(ASCP) certification.
- Must have a minimum of 4+ years medical technologist experience.
- CAP experience preferred.
- Must be able to perform competency assessments.
- Need strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Siemens equipment line preferred.
- Strong troubleshooting skills required.
All communication will be held in strictest confidence
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.