Senior Medical Technologist - Chemistry ($6K sign-on bonus)
Location: MA - Chelmsford
Job ID: 9392
Senior Medical Technologist - Chemistry
Location: Chelmsford, MA
- $6K sign-on bonus
- Competitive salaries & benefits
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free on-campus parking
The Senior Medical Technologist performs testing, reporting of results, and related duties necessary for the analysis of blood, body fluid, and other samples in the Chemistry Laboratory. The Senior Medical Technologist acts as a leader in a technical area of the Laboratory, including being a resource for others in the department. The Senior Medical Technologist will also perform troubleshooting and resolves quality issues.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree.
- Must have MT, MLS, or C(ASCP) certification.
- Must have a minimum of 4+ years medical technologist experience, and be strong in Chemistry.
- CAP experience preferred.
- Must be able to perform competency assessments.
- Need strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Siemens equipment line preferred.
- Strong troubleshooting skills required.
All communication will be held in strictest confidence
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.