Microbiology Medical Technologist - Nght Shift
Location: MA - Southborough
Job ID: 9387
Medical Technologist - Microbiology
Night Shift (10p - 6a or 11p - 7a or 12a - 8a)
Location: Marlborough, MA
Our client is the world's leading provider of diagnostic testing and information services, and they are a leading testing lab for COVID-19, so they are busy and recently added several new open positions. They have a state-of-the-art clinical testing laboratory 30 miles West of Boston, MA.
- Extremely competitive salary.
- Great benefit package.
- Follow the laboratory's procedures for specimen handling and processing, test analyses, reporting and maintaining records of patient test result.
- Review and release test results.
- Follow CLIA, HIPAA, OSHA, and safety guidelines as described in their respective guidelines.
- Adhere to the laboratory's quality control policies, document all quality control activities, instrument and procedural calibrations and all maintenance performed.
- Document all corrective actions taken when test systems deviate from the laboratory's established performance specifications.
- Follow department's procedure in reporting STATS or Critical results to clients.
- BS in Medical Technology preferred; or BS/BA in Chemistry or Biology, or Associates degree in a Laboratory Science or Medical Technology, or Microbiology
- Ideally 1+ years of Microbiology experience, however new graduates with any of the degrees listed above are encouraged to apply.
All communication will be held in strictest confidence
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.