Location: NH - Nashua
Job ID: 9395
Schedule: Fri 11p-7a, Sat & Sun 7p-7a
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus
Location: Southern, NH
Performs all aspects of a CT exam as ordered by a physician and produces accurate and complete records upon its conclusion. Provides compassion and comfort to all patients throughout their exam.
- Completion of two years of Radiology Technology training in an AMA approved school to meet the requirements for registry by the ARRT in Radiology or equivalent training.
- ARRT(R) certification or equivalent
- 1+ years of general CT experience
- Experience with GE scanners is a plus, but not necessary.
- Best Company to Work For in New Hampshire
- Magnet Hospital
- Most Wired Hospital (a hospital that uses technology to partner with patients on health)
- And more
All communication will be held in strictest confidence
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.