Location: MA - Woburn
Job ID: 9401
Full-time, M-F, Day Shift
Location: Woburn, MA
- Under the general supervision of the Histology Supervisor using established policies and procedures, performs a variety of tasks associated with the preparation of surgical, biopsy, and autopsy specimens for study.
- Embeds surgical, biopsy and autopsy specimens insuring proper orientation. Tissue types are identified using computer generated logs.
- Microtomy. Produces high quality sections quantity meets Department standards.
- H&E staining and routine special stains.
- Performs non-routine procedures (Immunohistochemistry, muscle stains).
- Makes necessary stains and reagents.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent plus additional training required for attainment of registration.
- 1+ years of experience in a Histology Lab.
- HT ASCP certification preferred but not required.
All communication will be held in strictest confidence
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.