Location: MA - Woburn
Job ID: 9402
Full-time, M-F, Day Shift
Location: Woburn, MA
- Under the direction of the Cytology Supervisor, performs a variety of tasks associated with the microscopic examination of gynecologic cell samples using the thin prep slide preparation technique.
- Examines non-gynecologic specimens including bronchial, biliary tract, and other specimens as well as fine needle aspirations (FNA) from various sites.
- Assists with onside slide preparation and specimen preparation for radiologic and non-radiologically guided FNAs.
- Assists in cyto-specimen preparations as needed.
- Bachelors Degree and graduation from a Cytology program.
- CT (ASCP) certification or eligible.
- 1+ years of experience preferred, but new grads with the above mentioned education are encouraged to apply.
All communication will be held in strictest confidence
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.