Location: MA - Waltham
Job ID: 9403
Full-time: Day Shift, Monday - Friday
Location: could be headquartered at any of the 12 locations throughout Boston/Greater Boston
Our client is a large, multi-site, multi-specialty physician practice. Recruiting for this client has always been an easy 'sell' for us. They are known not only for their quality of patient care, but also for their employee satisfaction scores. The grand majority of people that we have recruited for this organization over the years are still happily employed there. As a matter of fact, we recruited the current Director of Diagnostic Imaging, and he is an outstanding leader.
- The Regional Ultrasound Manager directs and coordinates daily operations of the Ultrasound Department at multiple sites.
- You are accountable for ensuring operational standards for quality, service and cost.
- Independently resolves problems and/or recommends solutions to departmental issues.
- This position provides US expertise and guidance to staff and serves as internal consultant on technical issues, works with the administrators to ensure the successful delivery and continuity of US services and takes actions that ensure adequate coverage within local department.
- The Manager develops, monitors, oversees and is accountable for department operating and capital budget, ensuring that operations are managed within established guidelines, as well as develops and implements cost saving measures as appropriate.
- You will provide direction and support to staff to assure departmental effectiveness and efficiency.
- Assists in on-boarding new staff to include core competency and protocol review.
- Maintaining and assisting in supply management and ordering of supplies.
- Assisting with ACR applications.
- Must have the ability to independently travel to different sites.
- 80% management/administrative, 20% performing US exams.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Masters preferred.
- Must be certified by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS).
- 5+ years of experience as an Ultrasound Sonographer with at least 2+ years of leadership/supervisory experience.
- Strong analytical, problem resolution and business judgment skills.
- Strong knowledge of Imaging IT applications (i.e. PACS, RIS, etc.).
- The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven customer service excellence.
- Up to 8% company retirement contribution.
- Generous Paid Time Off.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Paid professional development.
- Generous health and welfare benefit package.
All communication will be held in strictest confidence
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.