Location: MA - Chelmsford
Job ID: 9413
Brine Group, a privately owned recruiting and placement firm placing high value on integrity and client relationships, has operated successfully for more than 18 years. Due to the tremendous growth in our Healthcare Division, we are seeking a Sourcer, who can contribute to and share in our successes. This is a great time to join our team! Simply put, we have more business than we can handle. We have a tremendous amount of repeat business from our current clients, and we are developing new client partnerships on a daily basis.
The Sourcer will support the recruiting team by proactively sourcing active and passive candidate and job leads through targeted recruiting, networking, and innovative sourcing tactics. The Sourcer will use social media to pursue information and facilitate engagements between interested applicants/clients and the recruiting staff. The applicant is required to possess social media savvy and be extremely comfortable communicating and researching online using common web platforms (forums, blogs, job boards, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.). This position will have opportunities to grow into Recruiter, Business Developer, and/or leadership.
To qualify, the individual is expected to meet the following criteria:
- Ideally 1+ years of Sourcing or Recruiting experience on the Corporate &/or Agency-side, however new college grads are encouraged to apply. Brine Group will provide training.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Intimate familiarity with several of the common social media platforms (from a user perspective).
- Note: this position can be adjusted to 25 - 30 hours per week if not full time.
The Brine Group Experience:
- Work at a company with a high volume of business and exclusive long-term clients.
- Add value to the organization and be RECOGNIZED for it.
- Significant career growth opportunities - promote from within philosophy.
- Direct access to the Senior Executive Team.
- Work at a firm with a great Culture, Value System and Corporate Integrity.
- Work within a Professional and FUN environment.
Brine Group offers excellent compensation including base salary plus bonuses, awards, incentives, and comprehensive training along with a comprehensive medical benefits package, Delta Dental insurance, retirement plan, paid time-off & company holidays.
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.