Family Practice or Internal Medicine
Location: ME - Skowhegan
Job ID: 8244
Critical access hospital located in Central Maine is seeking a Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician to join its practice. The hospital provides care to over 30,000 residents in central Maine. A medical staff of more than 40 physicians skilled in a variety of fields, and 722 full and part-time professional and technical employees ensure the delivery of progressive health and medical services.
- Outpatient FP/IM - full time or part time
- Minimal call (phone call only)
- BC/BE within 5 years of residency training
- Employed position - competitive salary
- Join a FP and FNP in a provider based practice
- Full hospitalist service
- 7 weeks off (includes holidays, vacation, sick time)
- CME - $3000 annually
- Support staff - MA, secretary
- Excellent Financial package/salary offered plus full benefits
The Town is located along the Kennebec River. Located in the rolling hills of southern Somerset County, the area is rich in history. Close to Sugarloaf Mountain, one of the best ski areas in the United States. Only an hour to Maine's spectacular coast, and to Portland -- Maine's largest city. The area's schools are highly rated. Area recreational venues include white water rafting, hiking, biking, snow shoeing, and trout fishing. Surrounding communities provide arts, theatre, gyms, children's programs, prestigious liberal arts college, unique restaurants. A wonderful place to raise a family. 1hr to Bangor, 1.5hrs to Portland, 3.5hrs to Boston and 3 hrs to Quebec, Canada.
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.