Pedi - Clinical Nurse Manager
Location: MA - Woburn
Job ID: 8883
Clinical Nurse Manager - Pediatrics
Very competitive salary and great benefit package
Location: 15 miles northwest of Boston, MA
Our client is a large multi-specialty, multi-location medical group practice. They are currently seeking a dedicated, energetic experienced Pediatric RN to lead and support a dynamic team as Clinical Nurse Manager for their Pediatric specialty.
- Manages the daily clinical operations including patient and employee safety and oversight, employee staffing and orientation, and clinical operations at the site.
- Maintains a dynamic and collaborative relationship with Chiefs of Service Lines, pediatric supervisors and local administration leaders.
- Ensures the continuity of systems, care model critical success factors, procedures and service standards.
- Addresses potential patient and or staff issues.
- Supervises clinical staff, to include RNs and LPNs.
- Provides direct patient care as required. (80% direct patient care and 20% management/administrative.)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing is required. Those working towards a BSN will be considered (tuition assistance available).
- 3+ years of demonstrated clinical experience and skill in Pediatrics required. Those with Pediatric experience in any of the following environments will be considered: ambulatory, inpatient, or ER/Critical Care.
- 1+ years of management / leadership experience.
- Requires strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
All communication will be held in strictest confidence
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.