Brine Group’s Technology Division connects high-tech professionals with permanent and contract-based career opportunities at the area’s premier software, web, and IT organizations across many vertical markets. Please peruse our openings or reach out to our team today and start a conversation about your options.
You will gain several advantages when partnering with the Brine Group during your next job search:
- Transparency: Honest, open and realistic communication on how we can help you.
- Access: Leverage our team’s contacts and personal relationships with hiring managers to connect you to today’s most promising companies, often times where excellent opportunities are never made public.
- Time Savings: Today’s technical interviewing process can be complex, lengthy and often include coding assessments. We can help you sort through opportunities so you can make the best decision before investing a lot of time!
- Resources: Need resume tips? Can interview coaching and prep help? Need suggestions on how to best address a gap on your resume or an uncomfortable job change? Take advantage of our rich experience counseling job seekers on these and other complex issues of interviewing and job searching.
- No Cost: Companies hire the Brine Group to identify and connect with great talent, so there is never a cost to job seekers!
Interested? Have Questions?
Contact one of our team members - We look forward to hearing from you!
Available Positions (Click here for Contract Positions)
MA - Boston
- 5+ years' industry software development experience.
- Experience building data-intensive applications/platforms in a cloud environment (AWS preferred) and data transformation using AWS EMR or Spark and DynamoDB (or similar).
- Experience with a combination of JS, Typescript, Java, Python.
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
MA - Cambridge
Join the fastest growing company of its kind in 2019!
You are interested in innovation, working across disciplines, and are excited to work on applications and solve technology challenges alongside Tesla, NASA, etc.
You will build web-based applications across the stack (browser, AWS ECS, AWS Lambdas, and even down to the hardware) using JS (Typescript, Node.js, WebGL, etc.).
- 3+ years' experience production level software development experience.
- Strong OO design and development experience.
- Experience building APIs and writing applications that scale.
- Experience with Node.js, modern JS frameworks (React, Angular, etc.), Typescript/Coffeescript.
- Experience with cloud systems (AWS ideal).
MA - Burlington
You are a strong engineer who is able to solve complex problems, work quickly, and think creatively and abstractly. You are collaborative and humble.
- 3+ years industry software development experience; strong OO development skills, ideally with Java.
- Ideal: You have built Java microservices and have experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes) as well as AWS and its ecosystem.
- Other: Spring Boot/Security; AMQP/RabbitMQ; CI/CD, Git.
- You have an engineering degree (Computer, ME, EE, etc.).
MA - Billerica
Join a small, dynamic company (subsidiary of a larger multi-national manufacturing company) where you will play a visible role developing channel partnerships.
- An interest in industrial applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 2+ years' channel sales experience with proven success in relationship building within existing partnerships and prospecting for new leads.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to travel in the U.S. and internationally (approx 1-2 weeks/month).
MA - Burlington
MA - Burlington
Our client, one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in 2017, is looking for a Software Engineer who is dynamic and detail-oriented.
Be apart of a humble development team working on highly scalable and user-friendly web applications
Bachelor's degree preferred
Experience with modern frameworks like Angular 2+, React, or Knockout.
Agile/SCRUM experience required
Continuous Delivery experience is a plus
Full Stack Experience skills are a plus
To be considered please apply online!!
No results found