Senior/Lead Java Developer
Location: NY - NY
Job ID: 9191
Senior/Lead Java Developer, NYC
Our client has a NYC-based development laboratory that manages the technical delivery a wide variety of various solutions for an impressive array of Fortune 100 clients. This highly stable, and technically diverse position will allow you to make a tremendous impact on a variety of large scale yet fast moving projects, using cutting edge technologies.
You will work with clients from a variety of industries, including healthcare, financial, education, retail, etc. to gather requirements and work cross-functionally to design and implement the right solution.
- 7+ years' software development experience with some client-facing experience.
- Strong communication skills, including ability to interact with C-level execs and give presentations, updates, etc. (both orally and written).
- Enterprise Java software/web architecture, design, and development experience.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience with MVC frameworks (Spring, etc.) and ORM (Hibernate, etc.)
- Experience with web services and APIs.
- Experience with high availability, cloud-based applications; NoSQL DBs; Jenkins; Source Control, etc.
Some travel required.
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.