Hands-on Software Engineering Manager
Location: MA - Boston
Job ID: 9288
You are passionate about Big Data, ML, and scaling. You understand the problems around handling large amounts of data at any time. You have been a hands on Manager of a small, dynamic engineering team and love to lead by example as well has mentor engineers. You are flexible and able to shift gears as directed by the business needs.
You will have a visible role designing and developing architecture and services that make a huge impact on the organization.
- 8-10+ years experience developing backend heavy software.
- 2+ years managing a team.
- Strong design/architecture experience within distributed system.
- Experience with the following:
- AWS, Microservices Architecture, Linux
- Familiarity with a combination of the following:
- Node.js, Python, Golang, RabbitMQ/ActiveMQ, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, etc.
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.