Senior/Principal AWS Site Reliability Engineer (100% remote)
Location: MA - Boston
Job ID: 9318
Senior/Principal Site Reliability Engineer:
If you are interested in working for a mission-driven, green field company within a high-growth market, who is building a product that makes a difference for individual users, this may be your dream job! You will also have the ability to work remotely!
You are a Senior/Principal Level Infrastructure-focused engineer who will help guide a small team with your Cloud/AWS expertise and help implement the strategic vision.
- 7-10+ years' experience in a software product or SaaS environment.
- 3+ years' AWS experience including architecture and implementation experience.
- Expertise in security issues.
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Passion for infrastructure as code and Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Ability to give guidance on tooling.
- Experience with Python, Go, or Ruby
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.