Web Application Engineer
Location: MA - Burlington
Job ID: 8752
They have an impressive list of long-term and new clients and their focus is on long term relationships, engineering excellence, and client support and services.
As a web application engineer on the support team, you will:
- Maintain, enhance, refactor, and customize features using JS, React, RoR, etc.
- Create custom web reports (HTML, CSS, SQL, and Ruby).
- BS in CS or other technical degree.
- 1+ year experience in web development with understanding of JS, HTML, CSS.
- 1+ year experience with MVC framework (Django, Rails, etc.)
- 1+ year SQL and RDB experience
- Strong communication skills and interest in building quality, customized applications for customers.
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.