Our sales recruiting group specializes in helping growing technology ventures to recruit top sales talent!
- Do you know Sales - We mean really know Sales?
- Have you developed repeatable sales processes that lead to significant success?
- Does your track record include meeting and exceeding your quota - not sporadically, but pretty much all the time?
- Do you know how to “hustle and grind,” but also understand when to slow down, care and be empathetic?
- Do you have a verifiable track record of “wowing” your employer and customers?
If yes, we’d like to get to know you!
Not only do we have a deep history in staffing and recruiting, but our sales recruiting team has “lived” high tech sales - locally, nationally, and overseas. We did the travelling, hunting, farming, building relationships, meeting & exceeding quotas, growing sales teams, designing SPIFs, working the tradeshows (i.e. CES, IFA, CeBIT) and developing funnels. We speak your language: SALES.
Learn if any of our current search assignments might represent the ideal next step in your career. We are seeking to get to know exceptional sales talent in the following areas:
- Channel Sales Professionals
- Inside Sales and Outside Sales
- RSMs, NAMs, GAMs
- Sales Leadership (VP/DIR/Manager of Inside Sales or Field Sales)
- International Sales Experts (DACH, Benelux, Scandinavia, UK)
MA - Burlington
LABORATORY SERVICES SALES PROFESSIONAL
Location: MA, NH, VT
Lucrative base salary with uncapped commission
A large, multi-award winning healthcare system is looking for an experienced healthcare sales professional to help them expand their Reference Lab outreach in the New England market, specifically in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Vermont.
- The Sales Professional/Manager will identify and sell to new customer accounts, including physician practices, clinics, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and other health care providers in the defined market area, by employing effective laboratory sales efforts.
- Oversee the implementation and start-up of new clients, and will transition new clients accounts to the Account Managers after the start-up of those clients.
- Develop and implement marketing and sales programs in order to achieve the revenue growth, marketing, sales, and business development objectives.
- Identify prospective lab clients through various means including networking and cold call selling.
- Maintain call logs and prepare sales forecasts for review by the Director, Business Operations and Development.
- Initiate and maintain on-going sales efforts in order to sell new accounts. Build and maintain strong relationships with prospective clients.
- Bachelors in Business Administration with 1+ years of experience in the sale of Lab Services.
- 3+ years of laboratory sales experience with a leading commercial laboratory or hospital-based laboratory preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including the ability to write succinct, informative communications to clients.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products- Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong problem solving skills required.
- Excellent working knowledge of lab operations required.
- Ability of manage multiple tasks and to prioritize effectively required.
All communication will be held in strictest confidence
MA - Boston
We are working with a prominent Asian social media mobile app development company that is seeking to build out its US presence.
The mission of this role is to develop and own relationships with US influencers & social media agencies and grow the US sales team. The ideal person will be creative, entrepreneurial, and have a great understanding of the US social media landscape and community; role requires significant experience evaluating and framing opportunities, defining values and goals, understanding long term strategies, and managing high level relationships.
-5+ years of business development or sales leadership experience in an area that targeted consumers/end-users via social media or mobile computing applications
-Capability to cultivate relationships with US-based social media influencers and agencies
-Strong knowledge of social media channels and concepts, i.e. YouTube, Vlogging, Instagram, Snapchat, video streaming, Facebook live etc.
-Highly motivated; able to work independently
-Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Location: Anywhere in the US.
*** US Citizenship or US Permanent Residency required for this role ***
MA - Burlington
TX - Dallas
VP of Sales
We are representing a series-B, well-funded software start-up that is developing a SaaS product geared towards solving problems centered around Big Data analytics and security. Experienced founders, extremely successful track record, world-class engineering team on board already.
At this time the company's sales team is looking to hire an experienced, senior-level, "hands-on" Regional Sales Manager or Director to lead the acquisition of key accounts in the central region. Role is based in TX.
- 10+ years of successfulprior technology sales experience
- Ability to travel at least50% of the time
- Prior track record selling ETL, data analytics, data warehousing, "Big Data",or business intelligence software
- Entrepreneurial background (=start-up experience) highly desired
Outstanding income potential! Depending on experience, base salary to $150K, OTE $300K, plus equity and benefits.
Prefer candidates based in Dallas or Arlington.
MA - North of Boston - Route 128
My client is a worldwide leader in SaaS-based enterprise solutions deployed at some of the largest banks, trading houses, and stock exchanges worldwide.
Opportunity for experienced, senior-level enterprise sales professional with a stellar record of selling to Fortune 1000 companies. Position requires prior exposure to the financial world (either by selling a FINtech product or having worked at a large financial institution).
Depending on prior experience, base salary is between $100,000-$200,000 to OTEs up to $400,000.
MA - Boston
No results found