Our sales recruiting group specializes in helping growing technology ventures to recruit top sales talent!
- Do you know Sales - We mean really know Sales?
- Have you developed repeatable sales processes that lead to significant success?
- Does your track record include meeting and exceeding your quota - not sporadically, but pretty much all the time?
- Do you know how to “hustle and grind,” but also understand when to slow down, care and be empathetic?
- Do you have a verifiable track record of “wowing” your employer and customers?
If yes, we’d like to get to know you!
Not only do we have a deep history in staffing and recruiting, but our sales recruiting team has “lived” high tech sales - locally, nationally, and overseas. We did the travelling, hunting, farming, building relationships, meeting & exceeding quotas, growing sales teams, designing SPIFs, working the tradeshows (i.e. CES, IFA, CeBIT) and developing funnels. We speak your language: SALES.
Learn if any of our current search assignments might represent the ideal next step in your career. We are seeking to get to know exceptional sales talent in the following areas:
- Channel Sales Professionals
- Inside Sales and Outside Sales
- RSMs, NAMs, GAMs
- Sales Leadership (VP/DIR/Manager of Inside Sales or Field Sales)
- International Sales Experts (DACH, Benelux, Scandinavia, UK)
MA - Boston
We are working with a prominent Asian social media mobile app development company that is seeking to build out its US presence.
The mission of this role is to develop and own relationships with US influencers & social media agencies and grow the US sales team. The ideal person will be creative, entrepreneurial, and have a great understanding of the US social media landscape and community; role requires significant experience evaluating and framing opportunities, defining values and goals, understanding long term strategies, and managing high level relationships.
-5+ years of business development or sales leadership experience in an area that targeted consumers/end-users via social media or mobile computing applications
-Capability to cultivate relationships with US-based social media influencers and agencies
-Strong knowledge of social media channels and concepts, i.e. YouTube, Vlogging, Instagram, Snapchat, video streaming, Facebook live etc.
-Highly motivated; able to work independently
-Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Location: Anywhere in the US.
*** US Citizenship or US Permanent Residency required for this role ***
No results found