Reference Lab Sales Manager
Location: MA - Burlington
Job ID: 8868
LABORATORY SERVICES SALES PROFESSIONAL
Location: MA, NH, VT
Lucrative base salary with uncapped commission
A large, multi-award winning healthcare system is looking for an experienced healthcare sales professional to help them expand their Reference Lab outreach in the New England market, specifically in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Vermont.
- The Sales Professional/Manager will identify and sell to new customer accounts, including physician practices, clinics, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and other health care providers in the defined market area, by employing effective laboratory sales efforts.
- Oversee the implementation and start-up of new clients, and will transition new clients accounts to the Account Managers after the start-up of those clients.
- Develop and implement marketing and sales programs in order to achieve the revenue growth, marketing, sales, and business development objectives.
- Identify prospective lab clients through various means including networking and cold call selling.
- Maintain call logs and prepare sales forecasts for review by the Director, Business Operations and Development.
- Initiate and maintain on-going sales efforts in order to sell new accounts. Build and maintain strong relationships with prospective clients.
- Bachelors in Business Administration with 1+ years of experience in the sale of Lab Services.
- 3+ years of laboratory sales experience with a leading commercial laboratory or hospital-based laboratory preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including the ability to write succinct, informative communications to clients.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products- Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong problem solving skills required.
- Excellent working knowledge of lab operations required.
- Ability of manage multiple tasks and to prioritize effectively required.
All communication will be held in strictest confidence
Fill out the simple form below and attach your resume in Word or PDF format.