Brine Group is a growing recruiting firm founded on uncompromising values, professional integrity and a commitment to providing outstanding service to our customers. Our sales have grown by an average of 45% a year for the past 7 years. We enjoy one of the most favorable reputations in our industry with more than 80% of our clients returning as repeat customers. With that said, our success would not be possible without our dedicated employees. Our Employees are our greatest asset and the driving force behind our organization.
Our experienced management team is dedicated to the success of our company, and the professional and personal growth of our employees. Each member of management has an impressive leadership background combined with invaluable knowledge of the recruiting, staffing and sales professions. We believe in supporting efforts, recognizing contributions and rewarding the successes of our employees in every way possible. As our founder and CEO, Jay Acquaviva has stated many times, “We are committed to the continuing development of our employees to ensure they reach their greatest potential.”
Our culture is built on commitment to excellence, drive for success and dedication to teamwork. We work hard at achieving our goals while also having fun. This philosophy makes our employees strive to reach their fullest potential and happy to work at Brine Group. We don't just talk of “team”, we live it every day we come to work. There is no limit to what a dedicated team can accomplish.
Brine Group is truly a place where driven professionals can participate in our growth, be challenged to reach their goals and control their future. If you are a highly motivated recruiting, staffing or sales professional, or have a strong desire for a career in recruiting, please contact us. We offer outstanding compensation, benefits, a comprehensive training program, inspiring corporate culture and all the tools necessary to help ensure your success.
- Excellent compensation plans
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental and Retirement Plans
- Proven training and skills development program
- Management Team with extensive experience in the industry
- Direct access to Senior Executive Team including the CEO
- Growth and Management Opportunities
- Exceptional Value System and Corporate Integrity
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Positive Employee Culture including company dinners and casual days
- Employee Recognition, Sales Awards and Incentives
- Outstanding reputation in the industry from clients and candidates
- Class 'A' Office at The District Burlington: free parking, electronic car charging stations, multiple restaurants, shopping and services.
- Complementory Employee Fitness Center and towel service
- Convenient location to Mall, shopping/dining, Lahey Health
- Zagster Bike Share Program (complimentary for all Brine Group employees)